All Contributors
The Cage
Mixedfiction112
Earth Kingdom
RaidenRadio
Intelligence4

The Korra Series Finale

Thoughts/comments/concerns?
0 114
  • Upvote
  • Reply
The Cage
Mixedfiction112
Earth Kingdom
RaidenRadio
Intelligence4
0
are people still here?
2

Earth Kingdom wrote: You're right. I should actually rewatch the whole series this year XD

I wish there was an invention to erase your memory from a TV show or a movie. I want to watch ATLA again like it was the first time ever.

1

Thay'd be cool! Re-live your favorite moments llke you're a kid again

1
The Cage wrote:

Earth Kingdom wrote: You're right. I should actually rewatch the whole series this year XD

I wish there was an invention to erase your memory from a TV show or a movie. I want to watch ATLA again like it was the first time ever.

wish i could do that with LOTR! i could read the books first, then watch all the movies! i daresay i'd appreciate it a lot more XD i want to feel that first-time awe on the big screen

0
I wonder if you don't a watch a show for a long time does the memory disappear? That'd be interesting but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle not watching ATLA for at least a decade lol.
0

Mixedfiction112 wrote:

The Cage wrote:

Earth Kingdom wrote: You're right. I should actually rewatch the whole series this year XD

I wish there was an invention to erase your memory from a TV show or a movie. I want to watch ATLA again like it was the first time ever.

wish i could do that with LOTR! i could read the books first, then watch all the movies! i daresay i'd appreciate it a lot more XD i want to feel that first-time awe on the big screen

I skimmed through one of the LOTR movies on TV iirc, I want to try to watch the whole trilogy though.

0
The Cage wrote:
I wonder if you don't a watch a show for a long time does the memory disappear? That'd be interesting but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle not watching ATLA for at least a decade lol.

Lol! i don't think so. Definitely the memory won't disappear if you love a show so much, even if you don't watch it for a long, long time. now if u don't like it and don't rewatch it i still think some of it will stick. XD

"but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle not watching ATLA for at least a decade lol." that killed me!! X'D when did u last watch atla? (whether the whole series or just an episode)

0
The Cage wrote:

Mixedfiction112 wrote:

The Cage wrote:

Earth Kingdom wrote: You're right. I should actually rewatch the whole series this year XD

I wish there was an invention to erase your memory from a TV show or a movie. I want to watch ATLA again like it was the first time ever.
wish i could do that with LOTR! i could read the books first, then watch all the movies! i daresay i'd appreciate it a lot more XD i want to feel that first-time awe on the big screen
I skimmed through one of the LOTR movies on TV iirc, I want to try to watch the whole trilogy though.

"skimmed through"?!! and you haven't seen it either?! you should totally watch that, look at 1000. he came out saying it changed his life XD. but it'd be nice to read the books first, unless you don't read books.

speaking of shows, do you watch anime? (have i asked u this b4?) cause i rly want to spread some FULLMETAL VIBEZ! XD

1

i definitely should watch it (LOTR). Everyone I know loves it.

Write a reply...